Network Management

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass OVF template certificate invalid (expired on 4 August 2018)

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  ClearPass OVF template certificate invalid (expired on 4 August 2018)

Posted Aug 07, 2018 08:11 AM

Hi,

Just tried to deploy a ClearPass 6.7.0 vm on an ESX environment, but got a certificate error. Turns out the certificate which is used to sign the package has expired on 4 August 2018.

Anyone had this issue? I haven't got admin access to the ESX environment, so my options are limited. I hope HPE Aruba will release a new build with an up-to-date certificate?

Regards,

Dante

• 2.  RE: ClearPass OVF template certificate invalid (expired on 4 August 2018)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 07, 2018 08:21 AM
    If you acquired the OVF from support.arubanetworks.com you can safely bypass the warning until we’re able to post a new version.

• 3.  RE: ClearPass OVF template certificate invalid (expired on 4 August 2018)

Posted Aug 07, 2018 02:57 PM

Yeah... only there isn't an option available to say "ignore", at least not with the role/permissions I got on this vcenter (not sure if there would be for full admins?). So I'm kind of stuck. Any idea on an ETA for an updated version?

• 4.  RE: ClearPass OVF template certificate invalid (expired on 4 August 2018)

Posted Aug 08, 2018 02:50 PM

I have the same problem ! Has anyone managed to resolve this?

• 5.  RE: ClearPass OVF template certificate invalid (expired on 4 August 2018)

Posted Aug 08, 2018 03:06 PM

we removed the file for the .crt certificate and started a new installation, apparently the deploy of the image.