Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Creating New SSID and all - 6.4

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Creating New SSID and all - 6.4

Posted Aug 18, 2017 06:12 AM

HI Guys,

Could not find a easy enough document on this. I need to create a SSID for a group of APs. We have 4 SSID bradcasting now. 

Should I use the wizard - if yes, which one. 

And has some one a document that is simple and shows step by step on how to create a new SSID on 6.4.

Its been a while since we did this.

Regards,

Sheikh

• 2.  RE: Creating New SSID and all - 6.4

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 18, 2017 07:52 AM

You should use the WLAN wizard to create a new SSID.

• 3.  RE: Creating New SSID and all - 6.4

Posted Aug 18, 2017 09:06 AM
    Sure.

My wizard looks a bit different.

Wizard ->

AP

Controller

Campus Wlan

Remote AP

WIP

Airwave

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
    sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
    Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

• 4.  RE: Creating New SSID and all - 6.4

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Aug 18, 2017 09:34 AM

It will be the Campus WLAN wizard for Capmus AP.