Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Creation of New SSID via Airwave is not refelecting on my virtual controller

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Creation of New SSID via Airwave is not refelecting on my virtual controller

Posted Apr 27, 2017 05:36 AM

Hi Team,

have installed airwave on my enterprise ( Head office) which is connected to barnch offices. We have installed 3 IAP each on our every offices and it is on cluster. Our Head office and Branch office are interconnected to each other. After installation of Airwave, I have configured the server details on every office IAP virtual controller and it has been refledtec on airwave.

I have enabled the instant Gui mode and suddenly first query arrives is  that the ssid is not showing anywhere which is already running but the devices are showing as Drive As Group Focus( Left Corner)  and while cretating new Employee SSID, It is not refelcting on any of the IAP virtual Controller.

I have enaled the SSID broadcasting on Airwave even it is not pushing to IAP virtual controller refering to the Airwave Instant 8.0 Guide. Please help me to get it on urgent basis. 

• 2.  RE: Creation of New SSID via Airwave is not refelecting on my virtual controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 27, 2017 05:40 AM

Hi Jito,

After enabling the instant config, all the SSIDs been removed from VCs?

May I know the Airwave and IAP code version and also could you share the screen shot of Groups>Instant config page.

Regards,

Pavan

• 3.  RE: Creation of New SSID via Airwave is not refelecting on my virtual controller

Posted Apr 27, 2017 05:55 AM

Dear Pavan,

The Airwave Version is 8.0.11.2 and the IAP versions are different. The SS is attached below.

• 4.  RE: Creation of New SSID via Airwave is not refelecting on my virtual controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 27, 2017 05:59 AM

Airwave version is pretty old, may i know the IAP version? If IAP firmware version is latest then you have to upgrade the Airwave code. Could you share the version details?

Regards,

Pavan

• 5.  RE: Creation of New SSID via Airwave is not refelecting on my virtual controller

Posted Apr 27, 2017 06:07 AM
      |   view attached

Dear Pavan,

Eventhough the Version is old the IAP VC should not integarte with Airwave as well ass it shouldnt have run. Please find the firmware version attached below.

• 6.  RE: Creation of New SSID via Airwave is not refelecting on my virtual controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 27, 2017 06:29 AM

Joseph,

IAP version is supported in AMP 8.0.11 code, from screen shot it looks configuraiton status is still verifiying ? Are you still seeing the configuraiton mismatch/error in Groups>Instant Config page?

Are you seeing any policy migraiton error message ? If yes then we need to set to proper verison in Groups>Instant config> Airwave>Airwave setting.

Regards,

Pavan

• 7.  RE: Creation of New SSID via Airwave is not refelecting on my virtual controller
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 27, 2017 06:38 AM

Dear Pavan,

I am not seeing any mismatch error at Instant Tab and an  7.jpg  has been shared earlier which conatins the screenshot of the instant tab.

Can I get a remote session as demo which you can show the SSID creation so that I can verify the set up. Your technical guy can reach me on jito@newera-technologies.com or +91 7021853913.

Or

Please send me the details of any expert in airwave so that i can discuss further.

• 8.  RE: Creation of New SSID via Airwave is not refelecting on my virtual controller

Posted May 05, 2017 12:39 AM

Thank You Pavan for the excellent support and now the issue is resolved.