Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

Posted Aug 24, 2016 02:49 PM

Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something? I have wasted a tremendous amount of time on the phone with their so-called tech support with most of the conversation being things like "I can't understand you", "can you repeat that", etc. On top of all that, I still didn't get any help that amounted to anything.  I need somebody that can speak English, please. Thank you!

• 2.  RE: Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 24, 2016 03:08 PM

If you feel like you are not getting through, at any time you can ask for an escalation.

• 3.  RE: Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

Posted Aug 24, 2016 04:43 PM

I have tried to ask for other help while on a call and each time they told me they have no way of transferring me to somebody else. I felt this to be very usual. When I call now, I try to press them into forwarding me to somebody in the US but I never get anywhere. I have to sum it up as Aruba's tech support is a very futile pursuit. Why do they even offer such support? It has been just about completely useless to me. After complaining, I spoke with somebody who appeared to be in management who sais to ask to be transferred but it has been no use to ask for such a thing. If my employer was not married to Aruba, I would definitely start looking for another company to do business with other than Aruba. I say this out of tremendous frustration and the tremendous amount of time wasted in dealing with their so-called tech support.

• 4.  RE: Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 24, 2016 05:03 PM

Do you have a ticket #  ?  Please PM me with it.

Who does your employer purchase Aruba from?  Maybe they can complain to them.

If you have a technical problem to also discuss, this is the forum for it..