Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Ethernet speed for groups

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Ethernet speed for groups

Posted Apr 21, 2017 02:29 PM

Hello! Absolute noob posting here but I've done some gigabit upgrades to a site that previously was reported to have the majority of APs running at 100 Mb. Is there a way I can see the ethernet link status of an entire group of APs? I know I can do one but instead of typing away at each one I would like a full summary of link speeds.

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Ethernet speed for groups

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Apr 22, 2017 06:21 AM

Hey, there is no command to my knowledge as such to show the interface speeds for a specific ap-group. You would need to need to run the command individually (or a bit of cut and paste!). Do you have access to the switch, I expect you can probably get this information from there.

Failing that the quickest command to view the speed of an individual AP is below.

(Lab620) #show ap port status ap-name AM-xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

AP "AM-d8:c7:c8:ce:c3:0c" Port Status (updated every 60 seconds)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Port  MAC                Type  Forward Mode  Admin    Oper  Speed   Duplex  802.3az  PoE  STP  TX-Packets  TX-Bytes  RX-Packets  RX-Bytes
    ----  ---                ----  ------------  -----    ----  -----   ------  -------  ---  ---  ----------  --------  ----------  --------
    0     xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
      GE    N/A           enabled  up    1 Gb/s  full    N/A      N/A  N/A  633         121930    1763        186373