Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Guest provisioning via Airwave - different users can see others guest accounts created

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Guest provisioning via Airwave - different users can see others guest accounts created

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 02, 2012 05:40 AM

I'm looking at Airwave and being able to provision guest users on the wireless from there.

I have different users with the same role, but when when a user logs into Airwave, they can see other accounts created by different users.

Is there a way to restrict this so that when the guest provisioning user logs into Airwave, they can only see/delete users that only they have created?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Guest provisioning via Airwave - different users can see others guest accounts created

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 02, 2012 08:15 AM

@Michael_Clarke wrote:

I'm looking at Airwave and being able to provision guest users on the wireless from there.

I have different users with the same role, but when when a user logs into Airwave, they can see other accounts created by different users.

Is there a way to restrict this so that when the guest provisioning user logs into Airwave, they can only see/delete users that only they have created?

Thanks

You cannot do this with airwave...  You can certainly do this with Amigopod, or ClearPass Guest.

• 3.  RE: Guest provisioning via Airwave - different users can see others guest accounts created

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 02, 2012 08:27 AM

ok, thanks Colin

:smileyhappy: