Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Mismatched configuration in AirWave

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Mismatched configuration in AirWave

Posted May 23, 2017 11:37 AM

Hi guys,

I have recently changed the country code in my Instant cluster and had a mismatched event in my AirWave. Then I updated the regulatory domain in Groups > Basic > Regulatory Domain. However, the mismatched event keeps appearing. If I audit the device I get this

mismatched.PNG

I think I have to upload the new configuration into the templates or something like that, but I don't know the exact process to do since I am new in AirWave.

Do you know what I have to do? Could you help me?

Regards,

Julián 

• 2.  RE: Mismatched configuration in AirWave
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 23, 2017 11:59 AM

Hi,

To reslove mismatch, navigate to Groups>Template page and fetch the latest template and check the status.

1.PNG

Regards,

Pavan

• 3.  RE: Mismatched configuration in AirWave

Posted May 23, 2017 12:20 PM

Hi Pavan,

I fixed the problem, many thanks!

Regards,

Julián

• 4.  RE: Mismatched configuration in AirWave

Posted Aug 01, 2017 12:21 PM

Hi Pavan,

Im on AMP 8.0.9 and do not have the template option from what I can see. On my end, it shows the configuration does not match the "desired" configuration.. I've tried updating, auditing, imnporting the configuration and it still shows the 2 local controllers and 91 AP's mismatched. It's annoying.

• 5.  RE: Mismatched configuration in AirWave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 01, 2017 12:38 PM

Hi,

Have you enabled Aruba configuratoin in Groups>Basic page , if yes then it does not show template option.

Does both the controller are placed in same Airwave group? If  configuration is not same on both controllers then we cannt resolve mismatch in Airwave, if you import local 1  controller config it shows stauts as Good but local 2 will be in mismatch, if you import local 2 config local1 go to mismatch.

Try import controller setting from APs/Devices>Audit page and also APs/Devices>Manage page.

Regards,

Pavan