Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Missing AirWave Key

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Missing AirWave Key

Posted Aug 02, 2017 08:46 AM

i have taken over the AirWave management from another employee and im trying to add another group to AirWave.

Airwave1.PNG

When i get to the Admin page of the new Group its asking for an AirWave Key.

Airwave2.PNG

The employee doesnt remember the key so im trying to figure out how i can find the key. By the way, there are two other groups created with the key in them but i cannot see the text of the key.

• 2.  RE: Missing AirWave Key

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 02, 2017 08:52 AM

Hi,

Screen shot which you have shared with Airwave details, will show in IAP's  system>Admin page.

Do you want to add new IAP to Aiwave or create a new group in Airwave, if you want to create a new group , login to Airwave and go to Groups tab and click create new group.

Regards,

Pavan

• 3.  RE: Missing AirWave Key

Posted Aug 02, 2017 09:03 AM

the group is created but when i go to Edit for the new group and then to Instant Config then click on the System tab in the left hane column and then click the Admin tab it ask for a AirWave Key. The other groups that are created have text in the key fields.

Airwave3.PNG

Airwave2.PNG

• 4.  RE: Missing AirWave Key
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 02, 2017 11:31 AM

i have fixed the issue. I had to create the group in activate.arubanetworks.com site which them added it to the aruba management site.