Network Management

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Removing Airwave from our wlan environment

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Removing Airwave from our wlan environment

Posted Sep 02, 2014 09:36 AM

Hello, Hope everyones day is going well,

I would like to remove our airwave server from our environment due to the trial expiring so i can manage our IAPs from their virtual controllers. Whenever i go to make an adjustment on the virtual controllers, it says that they are being managed by airwave. If i bring the airwave server offline, will i be able to manage the virtual controllers by themselves again? Any help with this will be appreciated, take care!

• 2.  RE: Removing Airwave from our wlan environment

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 02, 2014 09:53 AM

In Airwave, go to the Groups tab and then click on the Group(s) that the IAPs are being managed in.  In the Basic sub tab, toggle the Instant GUI to OFF.  That will revert the management mode to monitor only and then you should be able to go into the VCs and control them locally.

• 3.  RE: Removing Airwave from our wlan environment

Posted Sep 02, 2014 10:49 AM

Thanks so much Seth for the quick response, When i go to the groups tab, it does not allow me to do anything, and complains about the license expiring. I am not sure how i would go about removing our IAP VCs from Airwave with our airwave trial expiring. Thanks again