Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Reports -- I would like report on a single AP or a group of APs

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Reports -- I would like report on a single AP or a group of APs

Posted May 18, 2018 03:32 PM

Hi, I am trying to run a report on number of clients and bandwidth used against a single AP, and then the floor of APs to give to a users. Any help appreciated.  Thanks, Jadexing

• 2.  RE: Reports -- I would like report on a single AP or a group of APs
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 18, 2018 05:50 PM

For single AP ->

Go to AP/Devices list -> drill down to folder that has the AP in it (don't drill to the AP itself) -> on the list table, click the Pencil icon on the top right -> check the checkbox next to the AP -> at the top, choose the option to run report -> then select either an existing report definition to use as a template, or create a new report definition.

For multiple APs ->

rinse and repeat the above steps, but make sure the list view includes all the APs.  You might try customizing the list view to include 'Floor' to show which APs are on which floor plan to make it easier.

• 3.  RE: Reports -- I would like report on a single AP or a group of APs

Posted May 18, 2018 06:41 PM

Thanks for the help and response. I did what you said. I needed to create the subfolder (a floor in my case). I also needed to click "All APs--> subfolder --> subfolder. For my case "All APs--> Campus Springfield --> ACME building --> ACME-5th Floor."
    I then also needed to "Device Search Filter" on ACME-5
    It then pulled everything with that headder.

Thanks again for your help. Good direction goes a long way.