Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Search on IP in Airwave

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Search on IP in Airwave

Posted Jul 26, 2015 02:41 PM

hi

I am tryign to look for a IP address history in the Airwave. It seems like the "Clients" section does not have an option to search based on IP. I am probably missing something as there should be an easy option to search based on IP. 

Is it possible to add IP address feild in the "Connected Clients" and "All Clients "?

• 2.  RE: Search on IP in Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 26, 2015 02:43 PM
    In the search box at the top right, you can enter an IP address and hit
    enter.

• 3.  RE: Search on IP in Airwave

Posted Jul 26, 2015 03:11 PM

I have tried that and it does not work. It gives a list of non-relevant user information of clients and it did not have any information regarding the IP I was searching for. The only way I could then search was to get the client MAC address from DHCP server. When I searched for the MAC address I found the client. 

• 4.  RE: Search on IP in Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 03, 2015 04:57 PM

What version of AirWave are you running?  This sounds like an issue with the search engine.  Please open a TAC case so that we can further investigate the behavior.  We have a similar defect pending: DE22347 which you can probably mention to TAC when they do their investigation.