Network Management

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

demo airwaves webpage

This thread has been viewed 38 times
  • 1.  demo airwaves webpage

Posted Oct 06, 2012 10:32 PM

Have someone seen this webpage?

https://demo.airwave.com/

it looks like a public access airwaves or something

Is is this is a public access airewaves to see what it got? or something? do anyone knows?

if it is how do i get an user and password to check it out?

• 2.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 08, 2012 07:28 AM

You should contact your local Aruba sales team for access to that.

• 3.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 08, 2012 10:25 AM

The sales team manages the accounts on demo.airwave.com.

What's your planned use case?  Are you trying to explore features?  If so, the better route might be to get an AirWave evaluation to run in your environment.  A demo account to a potential customer is typically read-only (since it monitors/manages our live corporate network) which wouldn't give you a complete vision of what the tool can do for you.  If you're planning to use it for giving customer demo's, then you'll want to sync up with the sales / partner solutions team to request an account.

• 4.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

Posted Oct 08, 2012 12:41 PM

This is just for showing a client i just need read access... it for an event that we need to show them what airwaves can do, what you can see on it etc etc and this online demo will be excellent for it.

I already asked for the access.  I hope i can have it soon

• 5.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

Posted Jun 15, 2013 12:39 AM

Any contact at Aruba to get access to the demo ?

Is a controller mandatory to watch the AP's heatmap ?

thanks,

regards,

Nelson

• 6.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

Posted Jun 15, 2013 12:51 AM

Hello Nelson you should contact your Sales Operations contact.... they are the ones that can give you access to this airwaves...

About the AP heatmap i think you should be able to watch it even if you dont have a controller i mean if you just got an instant cluster... because what it does is a triangulation to determine where is the client...

Cheers

Carlos

• 7.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

Posted Jun 15, 2013 01:36 AM

Carlos !

I will try, even I've been waiting a month to get access to the partners portal and didn't get any solution up to now.

We would need to show the Airwave advantage now cause it was initially quoted by our company to a customer and it was leaved out of the purchase. So it would be a nice opportunity to graphically show the benefit !

if you feel you can help us to fix the problem just let me know how to go ahead.

thanks,

regards,

Nelson

• 8.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

Posted Jun 15, 2013 01:42 AM

I cannot help you to fix the problem.... im not an aruba employee...

I work for a partner... and if you do you should have a Country Manager which can give you the contact of your Sales operations guy or girl... they are the ones that can give you access to the airwaves demo....

You can also install airwaves in a server with a demo license but then you need again the sales operations guy to give you access to generate demo keys...

Thats everything i can do for you which is pointing the person that can help you...

I belaives you are a partner right?

In what area are you? if you are in my area i can tell you the name of the sales operations of my area... my area is LATAM...

Cheers

Carlos

• 9.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

Posted Jun 15, 2013 01:45 AM

Carlos, estamos en Uruguay !

• 10.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

Posted Jun 15, 2013 01:50 AM

creo que ese es otra area por lo que tendria otro sales operations... no conoces a tu country manager?

Pidele a tu territory manager el contacto de tu sales operations...

Ya despues que consigas eso, podras conseguir tu acceso.

• 11.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

Posted Feb 09, 2018 12:47 AM

how to login airwave demo ? whai is user name & password

• 12.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 09, 2018 07:25 AM

Hi,

To get access to demo server, check with your Accounts Aruba SE. Username/role need to be added in Airwave to get access.

Regards,

Pavan

• 13.  RE: demo airwaves webpage

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 09, 2018 01:10 PM

Access to this system is no longer given out.  Contact your local sales rep or SE for possible access to the SEEL Lab setups.