Network Management

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

report configs in Airwave

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  report configs in Airwave

Posted Apr 08, 2015 02:08 PM

I am getting "no data to report" on the majority on my reports in Airwave. Just setup Airwave, how do I dial it in to gather report data? Setup using Instant controllers. Also need to config weekly automated email of reports. Thxs 

• 2.  RE: report configs in Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 08, 2015 03:15 PM

- Is your clock set correctly, or did you recently change the time on Airwave?

• 3.  RE: report configs in Airwave
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 08, 2015 05:46 PM

What is the timeframe of the report you are trying to run?  If you look at AMP Setup -> the historical data retention values define how long date is kept in the database for a report to be run (Keep in mind the more data you keep, the more disk space the database takes up, so there's a performance trade off.  Most customers keep a longer history of reports, while a shorter history of clients to account for this behavior, and export both as CSV and PDF to an external resource - this is set in the report definition).  So if you are trying to re-run an older report, the data is most likely already aged out if you haven't made any adjustments.

If you go to Reports -> Report Definitions, edit each report definition that you want to receive via email weekly -> set report run schedule to weekly and email address to send to.  Or generate new report definitions with the above options set.