Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

template override vc config

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  template override vc config

Posted Apr 05, 2019 04:23 PM

hello, 

is there a way to force the template to override the VC config? 

I have a VC that is always mismatched no mater what i do. 

I would like to just override the VC config with the template, that way im back to base line. then make my changes again 

I dont mind having overrides in my template but this will not play nice

• 2.  RE: template override vc config

Posted Apr 24, 2019 03:32 PM

still looking for an answer on this, I would like airwave to overwrite the config on the AP complete with what the template has

• 3.  RE: template override vc config

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 02, 2019 08:08 AM

Hi Andew,

Is the IAP in Manage Read/Write on AirWave? Which command is causing the Mismatch? 

BR

Florian

• 4.  RE: template override vc config

Posted May 02, 2019 11:15 AM

the Group the IAP-VC is set for the "GUI" config, so yes it has read/write (if you login to the cluster you cannot do anything but view) 

I was able to correct this by factory defualting all 11 AP, deleteing from airwave, let the defualted devices cluster, then add it back to air wave. now the groups is working much better 

it has 72 overrides before

• 5.  RE: template override vc config

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 02, 2019 01:01 PM

You could have avodied this, we could have pushed the template cofig by switching from instant GUI to template mode and fetch latest template from VC or paste the template which you want to push (if you are not worry about overrides).

Next time reach TAC if you need any help!