Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

visualrf will not load

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  visualrf will not load

Posted Apr 20, 2016 05:13 PM

any one haveing problems with the current version of visual rf.

It was working, but after I loaded the latest version and the software the apps starts to load and then never calls IE. 

I have unloaded and reloaded current version and the privious version and am now having the same results. I needed to update the software for the latest release with the new ap as we are about to do a major refresh and i need the latest heat maps. 

Major problem

• 2.  RE: visualrf will not load
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 20, 2016 05:21 PM

Please open a support case for this.

• 3.  RE: visualrf will not load
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 20, 2016 08:59 PM
    Opened a ticket with support and we found that when I originally upgraded to the latest version corrupted the backup file and possibly my folder where I had my floor plan files. After an hour on the phone and several attempts we move the folders to another drive and the software now runs.
    Kind Regards,

Tony

Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
    The Robert Mouawad Campus
    5345 Armada Drive MS-43
    Carlsbad, Ca 92008
    Phone: 760-603-4015
    FAX: 760-603-4499
    Email: tgawel@gia.edu
    www.gia.edu

The World's Foremost Authority in Gemology(tm)
    Ensuring the Public Trust through Nonprofit Service since 1931.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it. Note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GIA. GIA takes every precaution to protect e-mail recipients, but recipients are responsible for checking any e-mail and attachments for the presence of viruses. GIA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

• 4.  RE: visualrf will not load
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 20, 2016 09:06 PM

It looks like there are some bugs in the new software and it corrupted the backup. Right now it will not load any of my backup copies. It is late and i will mess around with it some more tomorrow. At least it is up and running an i will have the new wave 2 access points i can build my layouts with.

thanks all