Inside Channel Sales Specialist (French Language / Speaker)
08-28-2017 04:10 PM
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Channel Sales Specialist (iCSS) to join our team.
We are looking for French speakers (fluent speaking, proficient writing skills).
Relocation Assistance Available
Sponsoring TN VISA
The iCSS will be responsible for locating, recruiting, training and developing qualified Channel Partners in order to achieve corporate objectives of sales, growth, profits and visibility within the partner community.
The iCSS must also prospect by proactively making outbound calls to identify end user opportunities for the partner community, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support, working closely with Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue. All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for their respective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities.
Additionally, the iCSS will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual partner targets in a designated region of the United States. The ICAM is also responsible for reporting and analyzing partner data they are currently supporting.
Opportunity for Advancement: The successful candidate will be motivated to meet sales objectives in the iCSS role for an average of 18-24 months. After this initial period the candidate will be open to potential assignments to field sales and/or channel opportunities so long as the business environment and headcount allows.
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from/to strategic partners to identify sales opportunities.
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive partners’ revenue generation activities.
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partners that are supported.
- Act as a liaison between partners and appropriate ARUBA NETWORKS sales reps to help partners close sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of Two (2) year experience in sales, required.
- Proven sales performance, required.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation, required.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner, required.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills, required.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience selling wireless, networking, or technology security solutions preferred.
- Portland, OR