Occasional Contributor II

WIDS License

If I have 1 master and 3 local controllers, with all APs connected on local controllers, where do I have to install the WIDS license?

thank you!

Rodrigo Piovesana
Guru Elite

Re: WIDS License

You need a minimum of 1 WIDS, or RFprotect license on the master and the locals licensed up to the maximum number of APs that will be terminating on them.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide