Security

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Access Tracker Monitoring from Publisher

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Access Tracker Monitoring from Publisher

Posted Apr 04, 2018 05:08 AM

Hi

Curenntly i have a clearpass cluster with one publisher and 4 subscriber.

as we know the access tracker and event view is stay in the subscriber. Let say i want to troubleshoot the client connectivity from access tracer but centralized from publisher, how can i do it?

pub-sub communication is using http. 'Port 80 is used to render System Monitor data from a remote node. Can be modified using the cluster-wide parameter “Performance Monitor Rendering Port”

thanks

• 2.  RE: Access Tracker Monitoring from Publisher

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 04, 2018 05:47 AM

In the publisher node, you can edit the filter of the Access Tracker and select the server or all servers, including subscriber nodes.Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 11.46.06.png

• 3.  RE: Access Tracker Monitoring from Publisher

Posted Apr 04, 2018 05:49 AM

thanks,

thats means i can view the access tracer on the subscriber (other nodes) from publisher?

• 4.  RE: Access Tracker Monitoring from Publisher
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 04, 2018 05:57 AM

Ussually I don't configure it, but technically yes. I can't check it now. In the access tracker there's a column to show the server name, you could identify whats is the node that is doing these authentication.

• 5.  RE: Access Tracker Monitoring from Publisher

Posted Apr 04, 2018 10:27 PM

thanks its worked perfectly