Security

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

Posted Jun 26, 2014 10:40 AM

Hi Guys,

web-login page with access code using clear pass guest ? anyone can advise.

Im trying to make it work with InstantAP and it seems that it's even dosent showed in the Access tracker...when changing to another page (not web-login based) of clearpass guest...everything working...but i'm trying to build login page with only access code.

Please advise,

Thanks.

Me

• 2.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

Posted Jun 28, 2014 11:39 PM
    Anyone? Any Airhead member with an advise for me or solution?

• 3.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 28, 2014 11:41 PM
    There should be a how to on the afp.arubanetworks.com. I will look it up when I get back if you can't find it. Sorry for the delay getting back.

• 4.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

Posted Jun 28, 2014 11:46 PM

I Wil wait for an answer post from you. ( Cant wait :) )

• 5.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

Posted Jun 28, 2014 11:50 PM

i cant even connect to afp.arubanetworks.com - so it's all up to u - waiting to see some config guide...captive portal for instant guest user / with access code only (no self - register page) based on pre ready db users.(that we will update)

• 6.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 29, 2014 01:00 AM
      |   view attached

Try this Doc. I did a quick glance and it looks like it should work for the CPPM version. Is an older doc, but it should get you the same results. 

Let me know if you have any issues and I will test here. 

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Access_Code_Logins.pdf   1.84 MB 1 version

• 7.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 29, 2014 01:38 AM

I just tested and it worked fine with controller. I dont have an IAP up that I can test with currently but the main thing you need to make sure you change is on page 8

Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 12.37.02 AM.png

• 8.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

Posted Jun 29, 2014 01:51 AM

Thanks, (I Will check it first thing - when i will arrive my office lab)

It will do what i need? it will allow guest access (with access code) with web-login page?

Web-Logins Screenshot:

Can i edit the form ?

WebLogins.PNG

WebLogin2.png

• 9.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 29, 2014 01:55 AM

Yes

Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 12.54.59 AM.png

• 10.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

Posted Jun 29, 2014 01:57 AM
    Ok - and there where should i edit the form in order to enbale username access login checkbox?

• 11.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 29, 2014 02:03 AM

Please Read the attached PDF in my other post. The full instructions are in there. It is what I followed to test.

• 12.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

Posted Jun 29, 2014 02:15 AM

Thanks

Anything i sould configre in the instant excpet normal radius config + extranl Captive (that working for me) in front of the CPPM?

• 13.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 29, 2014 02:18 AM

No you should set it up just like you would for normal guest access with CPPM. 

https://ase.arubanetworks.com/solutions/id/37

• 14.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

Posted Jun 29, 2014 02:22 AM

:) that's what i said - Extranl Captive protal (the cPPM web-login page) + Extranl DB (The CPPM)

but thanks for the link

• 15.  RE: AccessCode only Web-login page with using clear pass guest.(Not user/pass)

Posted Jun 29, 2014 02:01 AM

Where do i find this "multi" in order to config the needed checkbox?

This is my gui:

Capture.PNG