Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Aftter installin ClearPass Cumulative Patch 1 for 6.3.0 webui doesn't work properly,

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aftter installin ClearPass Cumulative Patch 1 for 6.3.0 webui doesn't work properly,

Posted Mar 27, 2014 10:33 AM

Hi,

I have two CPPM (ClearPass Policy Manager ) in HA.
    This morning i have installed the ClearPass Cumulative Patch 1 for 6.3.0 that i have found in "Software Update" tab of the web-ui.

I have installed it only on member that was in down state.
    The installing is completed correctly, without errors.

I have rebooted the CPPM and after the reboot the webui of it cannot be reached.
    If i try to connect, on the browser appear the following message:

" ClearPass Policy Manager™ could not find the page you requested. Redirecting in 5 seconds... "

and continue to redirect me on the same page.

I have tried to connect with different browser and with different version of these.
    and i have tried to reboot the CPPM, but without success.

Have you any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Aftter installin ClearPass Cumulative Patch 1 for 6.3.0 webui doesn't work properly,

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 27, 2014 10:34 AM

Wait about 10 minutes and then do a service restart all. 

It should fix itself.

• 3.  RE: Aftter installin ClearPass Cumulative Patch 1 for 6.3.0 webui doesn't work properly,

Posted Mar 27, 2014 10:39 AM

HI,

Thank you.

I have tried with "service restart all"  but unfortunelly the situation is the same.

• 4.  RE: Aftter installin ClearPass Cumulative Patch 1 for 6.3.0 webui doesn't work properly,

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 27, 2014 10:40 AM

I would open a TAC case then. Most of these cases have resolved themselves with a service restart.

• 5.  RE: Aftter installin ClearPass Cumulative Patch 1 for 6.3.0 webui doesn't work properly,

Posted Mar 31, 2014 04:40 AM

Hi,

i have opened a case with TAC.

I will update you when this issue is solved.