Security

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ArubaOS 8: Custom Captive Portal Images

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  ArubaOS 8: Custom Captive Portal Images

Posted Apr 05, 2019 09:48 PM

Hello, I created a custom captive portal in HTML.  It has our company logo as an image referenced in the HTML.

I have uploaded the custom HTML under the captive portal profile, but if I preview it there's no photo obviously for the logo.  How do I upload the photo to go with it? Or would I have to upload the photos to a web server and then edit the role to access that website where the logo is?

Thanks! 

• 2.  RE: ArubaOS 8: Custom Captive Portal Images

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 08, 2019 04:26 AM

You should use the same procedure to upload the images with the "file for login" option:  https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_83_Web_Help/content/arubaframestyles/captive_portal/create_instali_internal_capt_prtl.htm

• 3.  RE: ArubaOS 8: Custom Captive Portal Images

Posted Apr 08, 2019 09:05 AM

Easy enough, thanks!

Now that I got that working, if i click accept on my portal (form method=post action=/cgi-bin/login) it just takes me back to the portal with an authentication failed message. 

I am guessing it's because my captive portal doesn't have a username or password field.  Can I make it so I don't need one? Or do I just create a guest user and make it a hidden field in the html?

Thanks!