Security

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Automatically delete user from CPPM Onboard

Hi,

Is it possible to automatically delete the user from CPPM Onboard when this user is deleted from Microsoft Active Directory?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Automatically delete user from CPPM Onboard

I assume you mean revoke their certificates?

No. You would need to script this as part of existing account termination workflows.

Also be aware that it's a general best practice to use authorization against an identity store during an EAP-TLS flow so that even though the certificate is still valid, they will be denied based on their AD properties (in this case, user not found or user disabled).

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

| Aruba Alumni | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

I assume you mean revoke their certificates?

No. You would need to script this as part of existing account termination workflows.

Also be aware that it's a general best practice to use authorization against an identity store during an EAP-TLS flow so that even though the certificate is still valid, they will be denied based on their AD properties (in this case, user not found or user disabled).

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Thank you!

Yes, that's what I meant.

Sample code here >
https://github.com/aruba/clearpass-examples-only/tree/master/atm18/revoke-onboard-certs

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: