Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

BYOD Policy Development

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  BYOD Policy Development

Posted Apr 18, 2013 12:24 PM

Howdy Everyone!

So we are now in the process of formally creating a BYOD policy. Once this is established we can then push on to solving the BYOD management delima. So I am asking to see if anyone has already implented an official BYOD policy and if you could share that with me so that we have a starting point. Educational institutions are a bonus but all/any policies are welcome. And a quick explanation of any special needs that your company/institution had would also be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to post them here as an attachment or contact me directly if you prefer that method!

I know it is asking alot but this is an important subject and this could be very beneficial to many of us out here. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

• 2.  RE: BYOD Policy Development

Posted Apr 25, 2013 02:40 PM

Bueller

Bueller....

Bueller....

Anyone....

Bueller.....

• 3.  RE: BYOD Policy Development

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 06, 2013 09:05 PM

Scott,

I would suggest to post this on the CPPM board. 

There is a lot larger audience that follows the post there and you might get a few answer from existing customers.

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/ClearPass-formerly-known-as/bd-p/amigopod