Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Best practice for installing Aruba 7200 controller.

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Best practice for installing Aruba 7200 controller.

Posted Jul 30, 2015 02:59 PM

I've done the basic iAP225 with Virtual Controller configuration and installation and it appears to be working ok. This was my first try at the Aruba product and pretty much a trial run for me to see if my university would go any further. My supervior has informed me that we have purchased two 7220s and several more iAP225s. Looks like we are going further!!!

I am basically starting from scratch with this so my options here are fairly open but I do want to make sure that everything is done properly and correctly. I have read several 7220 and Aruba OS documents so I do have the basics down.

Is there a "best practice" document for setting up an Aruba wireless network with two 7220 controllers?

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Best practice for installing Aruba 7200 controller.

• 3.  RE: Best practice for installing Aruba 7200 controller.

Posted Oct 21, 2016 03:43 PM

Hi Victor, about this i have a doubt. I customer wants to purchase a 7200 controller and connected to switches from gig interfaces of the controller instead the ten gig interfaces. I would like to know if this is an valid option or what consequences could bring ?