Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPG+Instant click-through page with mac caching and welcome back page

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  CPG+Instant click-through page with mac caching and welcome back page

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 17, 2016 01:23 PM

Hi all,

i am trying to setup the portal self registration scheme where after succesfull registration there will be created paired (MAC and Username based) account and client can login directly after registration. Also i would like to cache his MAC address and show him personalised welcome back page while he will come back next time where he only needs to tick Terms and conditions and just submit because we already know him. 

I can see in the docs that this should be possible as is written on page 94 in CPG user guide (Click Through Login pages) but when i configure the login page with special secret accout _mac i can see nice login page with Terms and login button but it's not clickable.

the CPG log shows suspicions  error message:

PHP Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
    Client:    172.16.0.100:38673
    Script:    /guest/click.php
    Function:  NwaGetPluginIdByName
    Arguments: array (
    )
    Details:   array (
      'level' => 'E_WARNING',
      'message' => 'Invalid argument supplied for foreach()',
      'file' => '/opt/amigopod/www/_include/NwaCore/StdPlugin.php',
      'line' => 52,
    )

Anyone has a clue?

thank you! 

• 2.  RE: CPG+Instant click-through page with mac caching and welcome back page

Posted Jan 17, 2016 01:56 PM
    One thing you could do is create a custom attribute and apply it the first time the user registers and then use it to redirect them to the other welcome

• 3.  RE: CPG+Instant click-through page with mac caching and welcome back page

Posted Jan 17, 2016 02:21 PM
    The web login needs to be an anonymous login

Sent from Outlook Mobile

• 4.  RE: CPG+Instant click-through page with mac caching and welcome back page

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 22, 2016 01:31 PM

yes, thats what I'am doing but still, when I register paired account and then i am trying to login again within anonymous login type page (with secret accout _mac) the login button stays shaded and i can't push it.

I'am going to test 6.5.5. where i found mac normalization issue fixed...that can help because on of the possible reasons could be that mac format within registration of paired account doesnt match the mac format delivered by redirecting device..i will post the results

• 5.  RE: CPG+Instant click-through page with mac caching and welcome back page
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 24, 2016 04:30 PM

finally it was MAC format normalization issue. There were applied (probably by mistake) MAC normalization rule on MAC field in the web login form so the MAC format for the user creation was different than that passed from IAP VC. 

thanks for your responses!

Regards,

Jakub