Security

CPPM 6.7.3 eduroam service - Error in processing request. Please try again...

Hi All,

As the title says Ilm having difficulty adding an eduroam service on CPPM 6.7.3. I keep getting the same errror: Error in processing request. Please try again...

Have tried restarting service and then rebooting, Still getting the same result..

Any tips?

Cheers
James
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------@whereisjrw--------------------------
---------------------------------blog-------------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216 | AMFX #11

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Re: CPPM 6.7.3 eduroam service - Error in processing request. Please try again...

With this limited information, it doesn't ring a bell to me. Please work with Aruba TAC to further investigate.

Eduroam is using quite standard components and shouldn't be any different to most other services.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Super Contributor I

Re: CPPM 6.7.3 eduroam service - Error in processing request. Please try again...

Hi James,

As Herman said, EDUROAM is pretty 'default' in services.

Where do you get the error? 

Attached a PDF for ClearPass/EDUROAM combo. If you follow the guide and setup the three services it should work.

Hope it helps

Cheers, Frank
Aruba Partner Ambassador| AMFX#22| ACCX#613| ACMX#733| ACDX#744

If you like my posts, kudo's are welcome. If it solves your problem, please click 'Accept as Solution'

I imported the eduroam config from another CPPM version and noticed that one of the Aruba VSA in one of the services had changed in 6.7.3.

I can't remember which service it was as but the attribute that was in the imported eduroam config was, I believe, RADIUS:Aruba - User-name. This wasn't recognised on 6.7.3.

I used your guide and configured it without the wizard in the end. Much prefer to do it that way anyway.

Cheers
James
--------------------------@whereisjrw--------------------------
---------------------------------blog-------------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216 | AMFX #11

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: