Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM SCCM integration

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  CPPM SCCM integration

Posted Jul 14, 2018 06:02 AM

Hi,

I have a question if someone could help. Customer want onguard to be integrated with SCCM in a such way that for example if they put some patches in required state on SCCM on 1st of month, client when connecting if they don't have required patch until 15th they will be treated healthy, and patches will be downloaded and installed in background. After 15th if they don't have reqiured patches they will be treated unhealthy and quarantined. Correct me if I'm wrong, if I set grace period in posture policy to fifteen days and client after a while came to office and connect on let say 10th it will be treated healthy till 25th. Or I'm wrong?
    Is there a way to achieve scenario that customer want?

• 2.  RE: CPPM SCCM integration

Posted Jul 16, 2018 05:15 AM

what's bugging me, is grace period counted from last login, or onguard have information from sccm client when patches were putted on server, like date, time...

• 3.  RE: CPPM SCCM integration

Posted Jul 17, 2018 04:26 AM

hmm, what I have manage to test, it is counted from last login, what is unclear to me why is there option to have grace period in months, people login every day. It will never be unhealthy.

• 4.  RE: CPPM SCCM integration

Posted Jul 17, 2018 11:11 AM

as usually I was wrong. It is counted from the time onguard detect that patches are missing.

PatchAgent:System Center Configuration Manager Client:LastMissingPatchesDetectionTime

Have to test it little more.