Security

Regular Contributor I

CPPM access tracker

Is it currently possible to set a service not to log to the access tracker?  I have 3 CPPM boxes that are behind a hardware load balancer.  I have my load balancer setup to do a layer 7 healthcheck.  The healthcheck happens very frequently.  I would like to be able to set the healthcheck service I have setup in CPPM not to log to the access tracker.

Guru Elite

Re: CPPM access tracker

I don't think so. Anything that hits a service will appear in access tracker. Anything that doesn't match a service will show up in the event viewer.

This sounds like a great feature request though!

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

I haven't tried this before but see if you could create a rule in the data filters for that specific token or pusture rule no to show up 

2014-01-15 08_32_25-ClearPass Policy Manager - Aruba Networks.png

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Architect @WEI
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Guru Elite

Data filters would work, but they're only a "View". Each user would have to select this View in access tracker and each of your test authentication requests would still be counted in total authentications.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: