Security

New Contributor

CPPM and MDM Integration - How to retrieve specific attributes from MDM

Hello Folks,

I am in the process of integrating a XenMobile EMM/MDM with ClearPass; when polling the MDM server I am getting only a certain amount of attributes (14 from Android, 16 from Apple).

My question is: How do I get more attributes?... I want to retrieve 3 specific attributes.

The MDM has over 100 attributes from every endpoint but I am unable to retrieve more than those 14/16 mentioned.

I heard that once you add the desired attributes to the -Dictionary Attributes- CPPM will poll them from the MDM, however I've done it and still not getting them.

Any opinion suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Sergio del Rosal.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: CPPM and MDM Integration - How to retrieve specific attributes from MDM

The attributes are normalized from all EMM providers. You cannot add or remove attributes.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

The attributes are normalized from all EMM providers. You cannot add or remove attributes.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you for your response Tim.

Do you happen to know about any documentation regarding this Normalization process?

I´ve read about it but I cannot seem to find detailed information.

https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Tech-Note-ClearPass-Enterprise-Mobility-Management-Integration/ta-p/270204

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sergio del Rosal

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: