Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Can I customise guest account creation page?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Can I customise guest account creation page?

Posted Feb 10, 2017 03:03 PM

Hi Forum.

The default fields when an admin creates an account on the guest module are set to name, email, company etc....

Can I change them? add or remove?

can I have this auto sends the email receipt to guest without having to click "send email receipt"?

It looks like this is not a page that I can change the configs for, unless it is hidden somewhere!!

Thanks,

• 2.  RE: Can I customise guest account creation page?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 10, 2017 03:05 PM

Yes. Configuration > Pages > Forms & Views

• 3.  RE: Can I customise guest account creation page?

Posted Feb 10, 2017 03:10 PM

What if I want to put a link on that page that takes users to another page to create a separate type of account? or any other link?

• 4.  RE: Can I customise guest account creation page?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 10, 2017 03:12 PM
    I guess you could create a dummy field with static text.

• 5.  RE: Can I customise guest account creation page?

Posted Feb 14, 2017 06:22 AM

Look in the URL for the Form name. The find the Form as described by Tim, but instead of clicking Edit Fields, just click Edit. Here you have access to the header and footer html.

Note that when you do this for Guest Operators and you replace the default forms, it might be that they don't have access to other pages. I don't quite remember, but try it out and tell us how it goes ;)

14.02-3.jpg

14.02-2.jpg