Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Cannot Terminate Guest WLAN Session on Aruba 3400 Controller from Amigopod.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Cannot Terminate Guest WLAN Session on Aruba 3400 Controller from Amigopod.

Posted Sep 14, 2012 12:32 PM

I have a question/issue with the Amigopod Device and Guest Account. I am able to create Guest Accounts using the Guest Self Registration Form.

When I log into the new guest account on a workstation, I see the session on the Amigopod and 3400 Controller.

However, when I click on the account and disable the account on the Amigopod, the session remains active on the 3400 Controller.

How do I setup the Amigopod such that when I delete or disable the Guest Account on the Amigopod, that the Guest Wireless session is terminated.

Anthony

• 2.  RE: Cannot Terminate Guest WLAN Session on Aruba 3400 Controller from Amigopod.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 14, 2012 07:14 PM

You need to make sure:

The Aruba Controller is entered as a NAS device  in Amigopod that supports RFC 3576

The Aruba Controller has the Amigopod Server as a RFC 3576 server in the AAA profile of the Guest network.