Re: Captive Portal cert error with Android
09-19-2018 11:34 AM - edited 09-19-2018 11:46 AM
It originally showed up only as securelogin.arubanetworks.com. I changed the web-server profile on the highest folder for the controllers, but that didn't seem to work. So i had to manually change it on all of the controllers and now it shows up correctly in the show datapath fqdn and the captive portal does work now.
I test with my devices, and the windows/ipads are working the same now. and with androids, its been spotty. either my phone doesn't get the certifcate error anymore or it goes away really quickly and i don't have to accepty. my tablet does the samething. i had one of my co-workers phone didn't get the cert error, but another's did. so not sure if its related to something with android or something else.