Security

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Captive portal Templates!

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Captive portal Templates!

Posted Dec 31, 2013 07:51 PM

Hello guys!

I was wondering if you guys have nice captive portal templates, in which you can modify without too much effort?

I m really dont know to much of HTML...

Does anyone got templates to share? :)

Cheers

Carlos

• 2.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 31, 2013 08:02 PM
    There should be a couple pages of samples on Arubapedia. If you can't find them let me know and I will send you a link.

• 3.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

Posted Dec 31, 2013 10:13 PM

Im searching but i cannot find it...

I know also that partners cannot see everything on the arubapedia... maybe is something you can see and i cannot?

If you can post the templates it would be awsome!

Cheers

Carlos

• 4.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 31, 2013 10:36 PM

Here are a few. Let me know if you have access or not

https://afp.arubanetworks.com/afp/index.php/How-To:_Custom_Skin_HTML_tips

https://afp.arubanetworks.com/afp/index.php/How-To:_Amigopod/ClearPass_HTML_Tips

https://afp.arubanetworks.com/afp/index.php/ClearPass_Guest_HTML_Cheatsheet

This last one is the latest one that Hary did. There are a few links to other pages on the bottom. Let me know if this helps. I might have a few others but Im not in my lab.

• 5.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 31, 2013 10:38 PM
    Also here is one that I did awhile back. There is a bug in one (The one with all the buttons) where it dosent carry the MAC on the redirect. I will try to update it next week.

https://afp.arubanetworks.com/afp/index.php/Clearpass_Troys_Code_Samples

• 6.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

Posted Dec 31, 2013 11:28 PM

thats clearpass guest templates

I mean normal controller captive portal templates! :)

Cheers

Carlos

• 7.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 31, 2013 11:34 PM
    I don't have them posted I will post them when I get back

• 8.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

Posted Dec 31, 2013 11:37 PM

Thanks Troy

Happy New Year!

Cheers

Carlos

• 9.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 01, 2014 04:08 AM
    Carlos,
    Please see some HTML examples for captive portal in the user guide here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_63_Web_Help/Web_Help_Index.htm#ArubaFrameStyles/Captive_Portal/Internal_Captive_Portal.htm

• 10.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

Posted Jan 01, 2014 10:25 AM

Thanks Collin!

I hope Troy got more Templates :)

Cheers

Carlos

• 11.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 01, 2014 10:30 AM
    The link is for the basic things that you would need to do like authentication, the logout button and error handling.  Is there anything more specific that you were looking for?

• 12.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

Posted Jan 01, 2014 10:40 AM

Well i once saw a captive portal that looked like clearpass it was really well done the page....it seems it had a lot of html work in it.

I wish i could have take the HTML code and then just modify it, like maybe the colors, the logo and thats it.

I was looking for something like you know the templates you find in the internet of Webpage for people that doesnt know almost anything of building awebpage? well thats what i was looking for but for captive portal :D

Something to copy and paste and modify

Cheers

Carlos

• 13.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 01, 2014 12:26 PM

Well, find out who created that page and ask them...  Every page is different, right?

• 14.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 16, 2014 11:46 PM

One of the SEs sent me these.

set a guest user in the instant internal database with the name and password that are set in the hidden fields.

• 15.  RE: Captive portal Templates!

Posted Mar 13, 2014 05:58 AM

@NightShade1 wrote:

Well i once saw a captive portal that looked like clearpass it was really well done the page....it seems it had a lot of html work in it.

I wish i could have take the HTML code and then just modify it, like maybe the colors, the logo and thats it.

I was looking for something like you know the templates you find in the internet of Webpage for people that doesnt know almost anything of building awebpage? well thats what i was looking for but for captive portal :D

Something to copy and paste and modify

Cheers

Carlos

If you need HTML or CSS work on a page give me the link and tell me what you want to modify and that can be done.

We could do some remote session and get a basic knoledge on how to do it on you own .... there are so many CSS builders free online and a bit of HTML code and it's done.