Security

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Cisco ISE Captive Portal Integration with Aruba Controller

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Cisco ISE Captive Portal Integration with Aruba Controller

Posted Nov 24, 2015 02:18 AM

Hi,

We have setup Cisco ISE as radius server at one site. Our client want to make aruba client to get the Cisco ISE captive portal page. However, when aruba client connected to that ssid we failed to launch the page. We are getting https://securelogin.arubanetworks.comdeviceportal.com. We suppose to get deviceportal.com. My question is there a limitation when aruba to integrate with Cisco ISE captive portal?is it aruba can only work with Aruba itself for the captive portal?

• 2.  RE: Cisco ISE Captive Portal Integration with Aruba Controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 24, 2015 02:22 AM
    ARUBA wireless works fine with 3rd party NAC vendors. Sounds like you have your redirect not setup correctly on ISE. I would work with your NAC vendor.

• 3.  RE: Cisco ISE Captive Portal Integration with Aruba Controller

Posted Nov 24, 2015 02:41 AM
    I have verified on ise side is ok.why im getting aruba controller ip/hostname on the url link?is there any wrong setting at aruba controller.thanks

• 4.  RE: Cisco ISE Captive Portal Integration with Aruba Controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 24, 2015 02:46 AM

We don't know what ISE is requiring on their side so there is no way for us to tell you what you need to set in the controller. You can take a look at the how to docs for Clearpass but we use a different redirect than ISE. ISE hijacks your DNS and again you need to work with the NAC vendor and I'm sure they have a how to doc on setting up with other vendors. They now claim to work with others so they should have a how to doc just like we do for Clearpass and Cisco WLC/Switches.

Someone on airheads may know but if you need an immediate answer then i would use their forum. 

• 5.  RE: Cisco ISE Captive Portal Integration with Aruba Controller

Posted Dec 26, 2015 06:58 AM

if this is still an issue for you can you post your captive portal profile from the Auba mobility controller?