Security

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Clear/cleanup Social Logins from Clearpass?

Hi.

How do I cleanup the logs (all the logs/knowledge of) social logins from Clearpass from lets say 14 days back and older?

From what I understand the Access Tracker have a default retention setting of 7 days. However I can still see references to social logins by browsing "Endpoint Profiler". If I click a MAC address that is known I can even see the social login user name.

Regards,

Petter

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: Clear/cleanup Social Logins from Clearpass?

Question:

Are you using cleanup intervals to remove your endpoints and are still seeing the information about those endpoints in profiler?  https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ClearPass/6.7/PolicyManager/index.htm#CPPM_UserGuide/Admin/ServerConfig_clusterwideparams.htm#Cleanup

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Question:

Are you using cleanup intervals to remove your endpoints and are still seeing the information about those endpoints in profiler?  https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ClearPass/6.7/PolicyManager/index.htm#CPPM_UserGuide/Admin/ServerConfig_clusterwideparams.htm#Cleanup

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

All my Cleanup Intervals settings are set to the default values. I can see that there is no cleanup of profiled clients. Will try to setup some good values.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Guru Elite

You can also optionally do a manual Cleanup so that you are not waiting for 1am for your endpoints to be purged:  https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ClearPass/6.7/PolicyManager/index.htm#CPPM_UserGuide/Admin/ServerConfig_cleanup.htm?Highlight=cleanup

ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: