ClearPass Configuration Guide: Onboard + Cloud Identity Providers
07-10-2017 02:52 PM - edited 11-13-2018 06:49 PM
We’re happy to announce an update to the ClearPass Configuration Guide for Onboard + Cloud Identity Providers. Version 2018-01 adds configuration details for Google's new Secure LDAP service for real-time authorization against Google Cloud Identity / G Suite in policy.
This configuration guide is very focused and covers:
- creating the required application in the cloud identity provider
- configuring the ClearPass SAML Service Provider and OAuth 2.0 Relying Party
- onboard provisioning settings changes required for SAML and OAuth 2.0
- customizing the ClearPass SSO dictionary
- building a SAML pre-authentication service for Onboard
- using OAuth 2.0 return attributes in a role map and/or network access policy
- Azure Active Directory, Google Cloud Identity / G Suite and Okta identity providers
- Google Secure LDAP Connector for real-time authorization
Feedback always welcome!
- Aruba Security Team
| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |
Re: ClearPass Configuration Guide: Onboard + Cloud Identity Providers
04-19-2018 01:03 PM
As usual whenever I have a question, it seems you've already answered it. Thanks yet again!!
if I've helped, please give kudos
if I've provided a solution, please mark the solution so others can find it