Security

last person joined: 11 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Guest 6.3 Dutch translation pack

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Guest 6.3 Dutch translation pack

Posted Mar 19, 2014 06:42 AM

the release notes for 6.3 says:

A Dutch translation pack was added. (#19172)

but i dont see it in the list at Configuration > Translations > Translation Packs, do i need to import / enable it or such?

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Guest 6.3 Dutch translation pack

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 19, 2014 06:49 AM

Look under Administration> Agents and Software Updates> Software updates.  Do you see it available under Firmware and Patch Updates?  You need a valid subscription ID to possibly see it..

• 3.  RE: ClearPass Guest 6.3 Dutch translation pack

Posted Mar 19, 2014 07:43 AM

installed 6.3 fresh so shouldnt it already be there?

i dont see it under the software update and have a valid license. it is updating the other items like antivirus and such.

• 4.  RE: ClearPass Guest 6.3 Dutch translation pack

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 19, 2014 07:49 AM

It is downloaded as an optional component.  You might want to open a case to have your subscription ID checked to ensure you have access to that Component:, "Dutch Translations"

• 5.  RE: ClearPass Guest 6.3 Dutch translation pack
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 19, 2014 03:57 PM

Install the ClearPass Cumulative Patch 1 for 6.3.0, that was released today.

Unfortunately the planned Dutch translation pack did not make it in the 6.3.0 release, however it is added with today's Cummulative Patch 1.

After installation, you should have Dutch/Nederlands under Guest Home » Configuration » Translations » Translation Packs.

Please provide me feedback on missing or wrong translations, so we can improve.

Herman

• 6.  RE: ClearPass Guest 6.3 Dutch translation pack

Posted Mar 21, 2014 03:36 PM

thanks, tried it today and worked out fine.