Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Guest Expiry Notification

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Guest Expiry Notification

Posted Jul 11, 2013 09:36 AM

All I need your help in promoting an idea.  I am asking Aruba to add a new feature to ClearPass Guest to allow users who have accounts about to expire to get an email notification that their account is about to expire instead of them just showing up and finding it has already expired.  The idea has been submitted to Aruba and if you agree it is is a good idea please goto the below portal and promote the idea.

You will have to sign in with your SSO account and then scroll through the popular idea tab to find the "ClearPass Expiry Notification" idea.  Lots of other good ideas there worth promoting to.  Thanks for the support!!!

To submit an official Aruba product feature request please login to Aruba Support Center.

CPGuest.JPG

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Guest Expiry Notification

Posted Jul 11, 2013 09:38 AM

Got my vote

• 3.  RE: ClearPass Guest Expiry Notification

Posted Jul 11, 2013 10:18 AM

WOW at least 6 promotes already THANKS team, keep them coming this is a much needed feature.