Security

Contributor II

Re: ClearPass MPSK Form Options

Hi,

I've managed to import devices and their individual PSKs and that works on the Wi-Fi. But I'm having trouble visualizing the PSK per device using the print template "Device Registration". The Wi-Fi password is not shown when the device was created with CSV import. However, when I create the device through the GUI (button "Create"), the print template shows the Wi-Fi password just fine.

Anyone else encountered this?

Regards,

Dante

MVP
MVP

--- EDIT --- Very good answer by jfox below --- EDIT ---

Capture.JPG

Kind Regards Marcel Koedijk
HPE ASE Flexnetwork | ACMP | ACCP | Ekahau ECSE Design - Was this post usefull, Kudos are welcome.
Contributor II

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for that info, it could have taken me a while to realize that you can only print/email the password once, you saved me some time!

Regards,

Dante

Occasional Contributor II

Hi guys,

I probably should have updated this thread earlier.

You CAN actually view passwords once they are created, and export them as well. You need to enable "Password Display" under Guest Manager. Then add the MPSK field to your mac_list and mac_export fields. This will allow a super admin to view and export device lists with Wi-Fi passwords.

Contributor II

Late or not, it's good news! The customer IT administrators will be pleased to hear their all-access-pass isn't being limited ;-).

Highlighted
MVP
MVP

Very good jfox! Was looking for this a long time :). Just tested in CP 6.8.1 and works great.

Kind Regards Marcel Koedijk
HPE ASE Flexnetwork | ACMP | ACCP | Ekahau ECSE Design - Was this post usefull, Kudos are welcome.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: