Security

Regular Contributor I

ClearPass OnGuard Unified Agent

I've looked but have not been successful finding anything - Is there any detailed documentation available for configuration options of the ClearPass OnGuard Unified Agent in regards to the VIA/VPN config? Can you push the VIA configuration settings along with the agent install? 

Regards,

Josh

Re: ClearPass OnGuard Unified Agent

Look at the onguard settings under administration > onguard settings and there should an option for you to configure VIA (6.3.x version)

What version are you using ?
Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Architect @WEI
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Regular Contributor I

Running 6.3.x. Yes you can enable Onguard with VIA. What I'm looking for is the actual config for VIA - ie server to connect to in order to download profiles or just push the profile. 

I don't think that part is in the user guide, just enabling the OnGuard agent to install VIA too. 

I only see this - 

Install VPNComponent: Enable this option to install the OnGuard VPN
component.

Regards,

Josh

Hi there, 

For turning on VIA, we just need to purchase OnGuard license?

Thanks.

No, The unified agent will allow you to install both but you will still need to lic both components. On guard is a clearpass lic and you will need to have a controller license for the via component.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Guru Elite

I would not recommend using Unified. You can now install them as separate components.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: