Security

Super Contributor II

ClearPass & Web Proxy integration

Hi Airheads,

i'm helping a client to work through some integration issues. They are looking to implement a transparent web proxy soution and want something that integrates directly with ClearPass to do user authentication. 

Next Gen Firewall is not currently an option as they are stuck on the idea of a strict proxy server being deployed for content control.

Has anybody had any successful integrations with any big name proxy server vendors using RADIUS accounting proxy or ClearPass exchange you would be happy to share. 

Its an 802.1x environment so SAML isn't really an option at this stage. 

Thanks in advance. 

Scott

Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass

If it's an Aruba controller-based environment, SAML via ASO may provide the best option. Which web proxy solution are they using?

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Super Contributor II

Hi Tim. It's an end to end Cisco shop. Currently Cisco wlc and ironport WSA as proxy but open to changing the proxy vendor
Guru Elite

We have a fully tested integration with iBoss.

https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=24860

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: