Security

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass enable guest access without needing to log in

This thread has been viewed 25 times
  • 1.  ClearPass enable guest access without needing to log in

Posted Aug 15, 2017 10:30 PM

How do you configure ClearPass so when a user logs on to the Guest SSID, all they have to do is tick 'I accept the terms and conditions' and then logs them in? And how can I ensure that when the user taps the Guest SSID, it gets directed to this page that tells them they must accept conditions, will it be an enforcement profile?

• 2.  RE: ClearPass enable guest access without needing to log in

• 3.  RE: ClearPass enable guest access without needing to log in

Posted Aug 15, 2017 11:10 PM
    Under the Guest Module > Configuration > Pages > Web Logins > Create a Web Login :

- Authentication : Anonymous login

- Select to Auto-generate Anonymous account

- Pre-check : Local account

- Select requires terms and conditions

- Save

• 4.  RE: ClearPass enable guest access without needing to log in

Posted Aug 15, 2017 11:21 PM

Thank you so far I have now got the page looking the way i need it to look. 

1. How do i make sure the Guest SSID which is broadcasted from the access point will make sure users are directed to this page i just made?

2. Regardless of what addresss i put in to the *address field, when i accept the tc and cs after i log in i get directed to the url i put in the *address field and then it adds /cgi-bin/login onto the end of the address. But then theres another field further down in the Web Login Page section, which is called *Default URL - but I don't get directed there at all after accepting conditions when i have logged in? 

• 5.  RE: ClearPass enable guest access without needing to log in

Posted Aug 16, 2017 07:55 AM
    Can you please share a screenshot of the issue you are seeing on the page ?

Are you using an Aruba controller / Instant Cluster or another wireless vendor ?

• 6.  RE: ClearPass enable guest access without needing to log in

Posted Aug 16, 2017 08:48 PM

Using Aruba access points. 

These are the fields i was talking about. The first snip shows the *address field. What ever address put in here is the redirected page the user gets when they log in. 

The second snip regardless of what put in here it doesnt redirect you to this site

The 3rd snip shows the URL returned after login. 

default address - Copy.JPG

How do i make sure that when the user taps on Guest SSID, they get redirected to the Web Login Page i made?

• 7.  RE: ClearPass enable guest access without needing to log in
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 16, 2017 09:08 PM

You need to enter the common name of your captive portal certificate in that field.