Security

Occasional Contributor II

Clearpass Cleanup Interval

Good day!

I have a question, I have to do a cleanup of my clearpass's database. Doing a little search I found these two.

Known endpoints cleanup interval

Specify the duration in number of days that ClearPass uses to determine when to start deleting known or disabled entries from the Endpoint repository.

Known entries are deleted based on the last Added At value for each Endpoint. For example, if this value is 7, then known Endpoints that do not have the Added At value within the last 7 days are deleted.

The default value is 0 days. This indicates that no cleanup interval is specified.

Unknown endpoints cleanup interval

Specify the duration in number of days that ClearPass uses to determine when to start deleting unknown entries from the Endpoint repository.

Unknown entries are deleted based on the last Updated At value for each Endpoint.

For example, if this value is 7, then unknown Endpoints that do not have the Updated At value within the last 7 days (stale endpoints) are deleted.

The default value is 0 days. This indicates that no cleanup interval is specified.

I was checking the known database and it depends on the attribute "Added At." The thing is that my customer has a lot of employees who clearpass has added for over 5 months. I cannot configure an interval time of 60 days since my endpoints will be erased. And Clearpass will ask the customer to reauthenticate every 60 days.

Is there anyway that I can update the attribute "Added at" to constantly update known endpoints?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: