Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass: How to create an Operator Profile that can see the whole PAGES section

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Clearpass: How to create an Operator Profile that can see the whole PAGES section

Posted Oct 24, 2019 02:22 PM

I can create an Operator Profile that can see Configuration>Pages> Web Logins but  I cannot add all other stuff under Configuration>Pages> like the Fields, Forms, Self-Registration, Web Pages ..

How can I make an Operator that sees the whole section of Pages?

Below what my Operator sees:

what OP sees.PNG

This is what I see as super admin.

what I see.PNG

This is the only option for the Operator privilege.. There's no where to find the Fields, Forms, Self-Registration, Web Pages ..

user priv.PNG

• 2.  RE: Clearpass: How to create an Operator Profile that can see the whole PAGES section
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 24, 2019 02:55 PM

The top level profile categories really date themselves.  Content Manager and Web Pages are part of platform as you see. You still need Manage Customization under Guest Manager.

• 3.  RE: Clearpass: How to create an Operator Profile that can see the whole PAGES section

Posted Oct 24, 2019 03:04 PM

Oh wow.. How did I miss that.

Thank you !