Security

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Clearpass Integration with Mosyle MDM

Just saw that Mosyle announce integration with Clearpass and was looking for any documentation. Mosyle was pretty lean on their side except for an API key. Anyone get this working yet as an endpoint context server? 

Contributor I

Re: Clearpass Integration with Mosyle MDM

I'd like to know as well.  I figured I'd see something in the latest cppm build but I'm not seeing anything in the release notes or the management console.  More info would be great!

Humm, interesting, Mosyle wasn't meant to make any announcement just yet.

However we've just completed the integration and ran a succesful beta with a customer. My plan is to release this at the end of this month just after thanksgiving, it would get announced as part of my quarterly ClearPass Exchange Update where I cover new and updated integrations. If you've not see these here is a link to the last quarters announcment.

You won't find anything yet as it will be delivered as an Extension, is you try and search the Extension store you won't find it as its currently marked as private :)

Ping me either here or at jump@hpe.com if you need more info, I'm interested in the use-cases you have in mind for using Mosyle.

Best Regards
-d

ClearPass Product Manager

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor I

I'm guessing their marketing department got a little too excited to announce new features in their November release notes. Mosyle's support didn't even have any documentation on it. Sounds like I'll hold tight for a little longer on the release from your side.

As for use cases we use the context server integrations to help categorize between our owned devices and student byod. Right now were importing all the end points manually into Clearpass for our ipad deployment. 

Should be avilabvle VERY soon.... here is a taster of the endpoint attributes we get from Mosyle you can use in Policy.

ClearPass_Policy_Manager_-_Aruba_Networks.jpg

Best Regards
-d

ClearPass Product Manager

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor I

Thanks for the attribute preview! 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: