Security

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass guest authenticated by both Aruba and Cisco WLC

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Clearpass guest authenticated by both Aruba and Cisco WLC

Posted Nov 08, 2017 02:58 AM

Hi , is it possible to get Clearpass guest authenticated by both Aruba and Cisco WLC at the same time?

We have CPPM 8.5.7.85381 installed and in Configuration » Network » Devices, there are both controllers configured.

End goal is to get BOYD guest to connect either Aruba WLAN guest wi-fi or Cisco WLAN guest wi-fi via Clearpass CPPM plus Clearpass guest.

But I found out that I can only put in 1 NAS as below, is Clearpass guest authentication possible to support both Aruba and Cisco WLC as the NAS? if so, anyone can point me to the right direction? Thanks.

Capture.PNG

Same as the NAS vendor setting under Home » Configuration » Pages » Guest Self-Registrations Capture1.PNG

• 2.  RE: Clearpass guest authenticated by both Aruba and Cisco WLC
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 14, 2017 08:21 AM

Probably the easiest solution is to have two separate login pages or guest registration pages, one for both solutions and redirect to the right page on each of them. You can base one on the configuration of the other, so you only need to override the NAS vendor setting (option Duplicate, use the original as new parent).

• 3.  RE: Clearpass guest authenticated by both Aruba and Cisco WLC

Posted Nov 16, 2017 11:39 PM

Works like a dream! Thanks for the help.