Security

Highlighted
Contributor I

Re: Clearpass integration with ubiquiti

Tim,

Are you aware if any updates progress has been made on this intregration.  I am working on a deployment with a client currently and they would like to do a clearpass guest integration as well as dot1x wired and wireless on Ubiquiti and HPE switching.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

@cappalli wrote:

Hey Carlos - I played with this a bit last night and I don't think it's something we can get working right now. They don't use a traditional client browser POST and they also do not support CoA. Please submit a feature request for this.

Something else I noticed was that they don't support MAC-Authentication, so if we were to get the captive portal authentication to work, the user would have to re-authenticate everytime they disconnect and reconnect.

Highlighted
MVP

Any updates on this integration? we have a scenario that we need to use ubiquiti gear and Radius Auth tieh clearpass

Oscar,
“All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Aruba.”
“If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos"

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

Looks like just a few weeks ago they added CoA support to the UniFi firmware, at least for 'Disconnect' 

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Feature-Requests/Implement-802-1x-Change-of-Authoirzation-CoA-support/idi-p/1762325

802.1x RADIUS auth should already be supported, and it looks like somewhere along the way they added MAC Auth as well, because the options are in there. I don't have a ClearPass server at home where my UniFi gear is, so can't easily play with it.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have RADIUS working between Unifi AP's and Clearpass, but struggling with Clearpass guest captive portal redirection. Anyone figure that out?

Highlighted

Hi Json,

Can you tell me the exact step of ClearPass Integration with Unifi Wireless

Dinusha Chandrasinghe
Network Engineer -Enterprise System Solution @PlexusGlobal
ACMP | ACSP | ACCA | MCSA
*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Hi guys,

Any update from Aruba on this case ? I have be recently asked to run PoC Ubiquity with Clearpass but I do not know if there is any point to do it since there was no support for url-redirect as per last post here.

Is the CoA working at least ?

Br

Piotr  

Highlighted
New Contributor

can you share the configuration please..
I always get the error "Required parameters unavailable"

thanks

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Hello all,

I need too information for Unifi AP integration in clearpass.

Just wireless 802.1X connection for client

Highlighted
MVP Guru Elite

@liimp wrote:

Hello all,

I need too information for Unifi AP integration in clearpass.

Just wireless 802.1X connection for client

it works

PowerArubaSW: Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP... More info

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...) More info

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)

PowerArubaIAP: Powershell Module to use Aruba Instant AP

PowerArubaMC: Powershell Module to use Mobility Controller / Master

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5 / ACSP
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Thanks,

Ok but any How to available for this configuration ?

what other features are supported ?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: