Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass, sponsor confirmation form customization

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Clearpass, sponsor confirmation form customization

MVP
    Posted Jan 19, 2018 08:05 AM

I expect this to be a pretty simple request but I can't seem to find  where to customize this.

Basicalle all I want to do is add the visitor_name and visitor_company to the Guest Registration Confirmation page (guest_register_confirm.php) on which the sponsor needs to confirm/reject the guest access requests.

All I can find is a UI overrides with a form override but surely there is a better way to do this without entirely customizing the thing? Like pretty much any other form basically.

• 2.  RE: Clearpass, sponsor confirmation form customization

Posted Jan 19, 2018 09:24 AM
    Go to the Guest Module and under Configuration > Receipts > Templates > Sponsor Confirmation >Edit Code

I suggest you create a duplicate and make the changes on that one , then once you confirm that everything looks good you can either use that one or make the change on the original one

• 3.  RE: Clearpass, sponsor confirmation form customization

MVP
    Posted Jan 23, 2018 08:36 AM

That is the template for the email, not for the webpage after following the link in the mail right?

• 4.  RE: Clearpass, sponsor confirmation form customization

Posted Feb 01, 2018 03:36 AM

Sorry, wrong thread.