Security

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Custom Images/Logo in Clearpass Guest Portal

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Custom Images/Logo in Clearpass Guest Portal

Posted Nov 18, 2013 05:31 AM

Hello guys,

Like we can include images/logo in clearpass onguard portal (as in attached pic), is there a way to customize the guest portal completely like adding logos and images.

As far as I can see, there are only 6 skins available. Please see the 2nd attachment.

Could you please help?

Thanks,

Bharani..

• 2.  RE: Custom Images/Logo in Clearpass Guest Portal

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 18, 2013 05:41 AM

I believe most of the information you will need are in the Doc that Colin posted.

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Guest-Registration-Page/m-p/79888/highlight/true#M5470

• 3.  RE: Custom Images/Logo in Clearpass Guest Portal

Posted Nov 18, 2013 07:06 AM

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your doc. 

BTW, I would like to clarify a doubt too. Normally all TLS-client (onboard certificates) issued by CPPM certificate authority is of 1 year validity. Is it possible to change it to 2/3 years? If yes, where to configure it?

Regards,

Bharani..

• 4.  RE: Custom Images/Logo in Clearpass Guest Portal
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 18, 2013 07:12 AM
    Yes you can change the age in the CA. Just go to the onboarding root CA. Click edit and scroll down to the validity period.