Security

Occasional Contributor II

Customer changed Certificate on their controller

We have a customer that changed their controller cert from securelogin.arubanetworks.com to one signed by their domain.   Now they are using Clearpass Guest so it is warning about the unknown cert on re-directs.  Do I just need to create a new self-signed cert to remedy this or is their another process to restore the securelogin.arubanetworks.com cert?

Guru Elite

Re: Customer changed Certificate on their controller

Change the "Login IP address" field in your registration form to the common name of the certificate.

guest-reg-common-name.png

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor II

I did that and it prompts them since their domain cert isnt a public one.  Is there an easy way to revert back to the securelogin.arubanetworks.com public one so that the warning goes away?

Guru Elite

Change the captive portal certificate back to default on the controller and revert that field back to securelogin.arubanetworks.com

Thanks,
Tim

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: